Pitt FIJI TikTok Challenge
Time & Location
About The Event
Pitt Fiji is hosting a TikTok Challenge philanthropy event. All profits will be donated to The Red Cross. The challenge will be open for submissions until October 28th. On October 30th all videos will be posted to the Pitt Fiji Instagram as ‘Reels.” Then on November 1st, the organization that submitted the video with the most likes will be awarded a prize in the form of a donation to your organization’s affiliated charitable organization. The theme for the competition is “College Life during COVID-19.” Both ‘dance’ and ‘skit’ videos are eligible, and multiple videos can be submitted per organization. We encourage you to submit multiple videos to increase your chance of winning. Please also try to wear Greek Organization apparel in your videos.
- The registration payment is $30 for posting up to 5 videos.
- Payment/registration is due through the Pitt Fiji website. www.pittfiji.org
- All videos and payment must be submitted before Wednesday 10/28/2020 at midnight
- Please text Kyler Lin (724-612-5955) or Alex Crane (585-729-0802) to submit videos after registering. Please note videos will not be posted if the registration payment is not received.
- All Videos will be posted on 10/30/2020 on the Pitt Fiji Instagram under “Reels.” On 11/01/2020 at noon, The individual video with the most likes will be declared the winner.
- Purchasing likes is not allowed and any organization that does so will have that particular video disqualified from the competition.
- Please keep in mind Pitt Fiji is posting these videos on our institutional social media page, please keep these videos reasonably appropriate. We reserve the right to not post a video if it does not meet our standards.
- Pitt Fiji is not responsible for any injuries that may occur during the making of a video, nor are we responsible for the breaking of any CDC guidelines that may occur during the making of a video.
- Registration Tickets$30$300$0